IoT, or the Internet of Things, refers to the interconnected network and allowing them to collect and exchange data with other devices and systems over the internet.
Major roles of IoT in today's era include
What all we can do in IOT for you?
IOT app engineering
IoT app engineering refers to the process of designing and developing software applications that
enable devices to communicate with each other over the internet.
How we assist with the engineering of IoT apps?
- Identifying Use Cases: This involves defining the problem that the application will solve and
the types of devices that will be involved in the solution.
- Selecting Platform: Next, the development team will select a platform to build the IoT application on.
- Designing Architecture: Team will design the architecture of the IoT application, which will include the components that will be required to support the use cases identified in step one.
- Developing and Testing: Once the architecture has been designed, the team will begin developing the application, using the platform selected in step two. During the development process, the team will conduct rigorous testing to ensure that the application works as intended.
- Deployment: After the application has been developed and tested, it will be deployed to the appropriate devices and platforms. This may involve integrating the application with existing systems and configuring it to work with specific devices.
- Maintenance and Support: Finally, the team will provide ongoing maintenance and support for the IoT application, which may involve fixing bugs, adding new features, or updating the application to work with new devices or platforms.
IoT digital automation has the potential to transform various industries and business processes, by
enabling organizations to leverage the power of data and automation to improve efficiency, reduce
costs, and provide a better customer experience
How IoT digital automation can help you?
- Smart Manufacturing: IoT sensors and devices can be used to automate various aspects of
the manufacturing process, such as tracking inventory levels, monitoring machine
performance, and optimizing production schedules.
- Logistics Optimization: IoT devices can be used to track the location and status of goods as they move through the supply chain, enabling organizations to optimize routes, reduce delivery times, and improve overall efficiency.
- Predictive Maintenance: IoT sensors can be used to monitor the performance of machinery and other equipment, detecting potential issues before they cause a breakdown and enabling proactive maintenance to be carried out.
- Customer Service: IoT devices can be used to provide a better customer experience, by enabling organizations to offer personalized services and support. For example, an IoT- enabled smart speaker can be used to order groceries or book a ride-sharing service.
- Marketing Automation: IoT data can be used to automate various aspects of marketing, such as sending targeted messages to customers based on their location, preferences, and purchase history.
IOT data analytics
IoT data analytics refers to the process of extracting valuable insights from the vast amounts of data
generated by IoT devices. By analysing this data, organizations can gain a deeper understanding of
their operations, customers, and the world around them, and use this knowledge to drive innovation
and improve decision-making.
How we assist with the IoT data analytics?
- Data Collection: We collect data from IoT devices.
- Data Storage: Once the data has been collected, it needs to be stored in a centralized location. This can involve using a cloud-based storage solution such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure etc.
- Data Cleaning and Preparation: We clean and prepare the data for analysis. This involves removing duplicates, filling in missing values, and ensuring that the data is formatted correctly.
- Data Analysis: With the data cleaned and prepared, it can be analysed using various techniques such as statistical analysis, machine learning, and predictive modelling. The goal of data analysis is to identify patterns, trends, and insights that can be used to improve operations, reduce costs, and drive innovation.
- Data Visualization: Once the analysis is complete, the results need to be presented in a clear and concise way. This can involve creating charts, graphs, and other visualizations that make it easy to understand the key insights.
- Actionable Insights: Finally, the insights gained from IoT data analytics need to be used to drive action. This may involve making changes to business processes, developing new products and services, or implementing new strategies to improve operations.